No. As long as your injury is in some way related to your job, it should be covered by workers’ compensation. For instance, you should be covered if you were injured while traveling for business, running an errand for your place of employment, or even if you were injured at a job-related social event.

If you are uncertain as to whether or not your case is covered by workers’ compensation, you should seek the opinion of a trained professional. The Marshall Grinder Debski Pitts Law Firm will evaluate your particular situation at no cost, with the respect and care you deserve.